Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apple Theif


Veronica Barger

We used to get big boxes of apples from our neighbor up the road. We would go up
to his field and pick apples from his apple trees. Well one time we had a couple boxes stacked up on each other, one was half open. We had gone to town one day and when we came back we saw the box was opened more. There were a couple of half eaten apples in the kitchen we walked out to the livingroom and there was Ginger our Rottweiler with about two apples in the livingroom, and one she was eating so I think we found out who had opened the box and took some apples!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! You really have to watch those pups every second!! Never know what they'll get into next! On the bright side, it's such a precious, fun story that you can remember about Ginger. She was such a great girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Ginger. She was the best. If it weren't for her I still be afraid of big dogs...Didnt she put tooth marks in like...every single apple?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Ginger too. If it weren't for meeting her. I would still think of Rotweillers as mean dogs. After meeting her my whole aspect of looking at that particular breed changed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that story! After that I knew that dogs would\could do just about anything they liked. Dogs are so neat with the stories they give us. I guess that is any pet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes she actually did put teeth marks in all the apples she had out. But i don't think she put that many/or any in the ones in the box.

    ReplyDelete