Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My dog Ginger











Veronica Barger

We used to have a Rottweiler named Ginger. We bought her when she four

and
had her until she was eleven. She was tall with long legs and floppy

ears.

She
had a short snout and a stubby tail.

Ginger's chest, paws, eyes, and eyebrows were brown.


Her face was a mix of brown gray and black. The rest of heer body was

covered in black shiny fur.

She loved to play with other dogs, like my aunt's dog, Jake, and my pap's

dog, Vinnie. She also liked to play with my pap's cat, Sockey.

Ginger's favorite toy was her rope.

Ginger had many silly nicknames we liked to call her such as Ging, Geedle

Beedle, and Pinky Tink. At night she would sleep in my room but she most

often slept in my mom and dad's room. When she was asleep she looked

really
silly. She would wiggle her paws or do something silly like that.

Then after that
she would wake up.

3 comments:

  1. I loved how you condinated both of your dogs into the writing class session last year.I always thought that I'd take one thought and run it all year long using the different modes of writing. Maybe I could work on that now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Great piture of the four of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Such a cute picture of Ginger! I love it!

    ReplyDelete